[Guide] How to participate in a war on DeFi of Thrones
Joining a house on DeFi of Thrones should take a few seconds if you know how to do it. In this guide we will walk you through the process, so you can join as well!
1. Log on to the DeFi of Thrones wars dashboard, by clicking the following link:
2. Click the ‘Connect Wallet’ button in the top-right corner.
3. Connect your wallet, using MetaMask or WalletConnect. Make sure you’re on the Binance Smart Chain Network.
4. If it’s your first time using $DoTx tokens, click ‘Approve DoTx’, and confirm the wallet’s popup.
5. Wait a few seconds until the transaction is confirmed.
6. Click ‘Buy Tickets’, and choose how many tickets you want to buy, and for what house.
7. Click ‘Buy Tickets’, and confirm it using the wallet’s popup.
8. You’re in!
9. If your house won, don’t forget to log in again, and click the ‘claim rewards’ button to claim your rewards.
These two projects are going to compete with each other in terms of market performance for 2 days.
Key configuration data:
• Total duration: 2 days
• Ticket price : 1 ticket = 10 DoTx
• DoTx to burn: 5% of the losing house
• DoTx to send into staking pool: 10% of the losing house
• Fees to switch house: 33% of your purchased tickets (Additional cost)
• Start of the war: Can be found on tournament board.
• Mana points are earned for each participation. Mana points can be used to buy rare NFTs on the marketplace.